Documento sin título
     Take our survey!     Sea Mar en Español

Menú desplegable
Sea Mar CHC - Careers
Program Services / Delivery Job Opening in Olympia, Thurston County
Job Summary
Job Type :
Olympia , WA
Contact Information:
Person: Carmen Nazario, Administrative Laboratory Director and Csilla Muhl, Clinic Manager
Email: and
Download Documents:
Posting #15791 Phlebotomist/X-Ray Technician
About the Job
Full-time position at Sea Mar CHC for our Thurston County Walk-in Medical Clinic. This position is a 70/30 split, meaning on a daily basis the employee will spend approximately 70% of the time working in the lab as a phlebotomist and the other 30% shooting x-rays. Responsible for performing phlebotomy, EKGs, spirometries. Maintains Lab and x-ray reports and logs, processes specimens for outside referrals, keeps adequate inventory of supplies. Performs all tasks in a safe manner and in compliance with Sea Mar Health and Safety programs.
Required Qualifications
X-Ray Technician: Operates x-ray equipment to photograph body parts on the patient, which the physician requires for diagnoses and treatment. This includes views of the extremities, chest x-rays, and others. He/She will also be involved in Quality Control and in some instances teaching x-ray technician trainees on the use of the x-ray equipment and processing. Health Care Assistant and x-ray technician license are required Perform related administrative and other duties to ensure efficient operation of the x-ray equipment. Education and or Experience: High School graduate or equivalent to the US education or on-the-job training required. A minimum of one year experience in a hospital or clinic setting is desirable. Bilingual in English and Spanish is desirable.
How to apply
If interested, please use the link to the left to download and fill out the Sea Mar Job Application; email or mail it with a cover letter and resume with posting number to Sea Mar Community Health Centers, Attn: Carmen Nazario, Administrative Laboratory Director and Csilla Muhl, Clinic Manager External Applicants will not be considered until on or after 11/22/16.