Coordinator: Ignacio Ayala
Supervisor: Jorge Madrazo
Sea Mar’s Citizenship Program offers free services to people who would like to become United States citizens. Sea Mar partners with the City of Seattle’s New Citizenship Initiative and Consejo Nacional de La Raza.
Citizenship services include:
- N-400 Application for Naturalization to become a U.S. citizen.
- Interpretation for biometrics appointment (needed during the citizenship process).
- If eligible, interpretation for naturalization interview.
- Interpretation during appointment for citizenship oath ceremony.
- Referral to other agencies when client needs legal advice.
- Citizenship preparation classes on U.S. history and government (classes provided at Sea Mar locations in South Park and Lucy Lopez Community Center in the city of Kent). www.lucylopez.org