1. Submit an Community HealthCorps Application Online
- Create an account and fill out an application online at www.americorps.gov.
- Using the search function on the AmeriCorps website, find Sea Mar's Community HealthCorps program under the health interest area for Washington (WA) state. There are several listings under Sea Mar Community HealthCorps. You have the option to apply at a specific site or for specific positions. Otherwise, choose the general listing and apply.
- Or download a PDF version of the application (a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat Reader is required), and send your completed application via regular mail with original signature.
2. Complete and Submit the Supplemental Questions
- Next, download and submit the supplemental questions, found here on this page. Applications are not considered complete without supplemental questions.
Community HealthCorps Program
Sea Mar Community Health Centers
8915 14th Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98108-4813
Sea Mar begins accepting applications in the Spring of each year. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be US Citizen or legal permanent resident of U.S
- Must pass federal background check
- H.S Diploma required, at least some college recommended
- Personal transportation - (car) highly recommended and required for some positions