Sea Mar Community Health Centers is a community-based organization committed to providing
quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse
communities, specializing in service to Latinos.
Sea Mar Community Health Centers is committed to:
- Providing customer-driven services with respect and sensitivity to persons of all cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- A partnership among customers, Board, staff and communities to provide affordable and accessible quality services.
- Providing continuity of care through an interdisciplinary approach that meets the needs of our communities.
- Educating clients to promote healthy lifestyles and disease prevention.
- Maintaining a diverse workforce in a professional environment that promotes employee satisfaction and well-being.
- Providing educational and professional growth opportunities in the multilingual/multicultural delivery of health and social services.
- Providing leadership and advocacy to empower our communities.
- Operating in well-maintained, attractive facilities with high-quality equipment.
- Remaining an independent, fiscally sound non-profit organization.
Sea Mar Community Health Centers is as an innovative, national leader in health and social
services by delivering high quality, integrated care for underserved communities. Sea Mar
endorses and promotes The Triple Aim of taking care of the health needs of the patient,
improving the health of the population and at the lowest possible cost. Sea Mar will accomplish
The Triple Aim by becoming an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) or partnering with
other ACOs throughout its service area. Sea Mar will continue to look beyond healthcare to
the social determinants of health and will focus on the contributing factors that allow members
of the community to lead healthy, fulfilling lives. Sea Mar will accomplish this by expanding
services to respond to community need, including specialty services, housing, education and
other services. Sea Mar places top priority on advocacy, and will continue to be a strong voice
for the communities it serves, working at the local and national levels to demand social justice