- 2015 Scholarship Recipients.
Sea Mar recognizes and acknowledges the barriers children of farm working families face in their pursuit of a college degree.
Economic strains, as well as the language and cultural barriers can often affect these students.
Sometimes students need to work after-school and all summer to assist their family. Sea Mar is proud to provide annual scholarships to help make college a reality.
- Students who work or have worked OR, whose parent/legal guardian is or has worked as a farm worker
- High school senior, incoming college students and college students, who show commitment to their education, demonstrate leadership and care about the community
- Exhibit financial need due to individual/family hardship
- Will be enrolling as a full-time student in a higher education institute the upcoming academic year
- Are not applicants who have previously been a recipient of this scholarship either as a high school student or college student. This scholarship is a one-time award.
The application deadline for the 2022 High School and College Scholarships is October 1, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PST
*At the moment the online application does not allow for applicants to save their work and return at a later time.
We encourage applicants to review the essay questions and in a separate document, type your response.
Once finalized, copy and paste response into the online application.
Class schedules must have your full name, the name of your institution, and the classes you are or will be taking.
Scholarship disbursement period begins July after announcement of scholarship, until May of the following year.
If unable to collect your funds during this time period, please email the scholarship office to discuss your options.